Thursday 20 October 2011

Reebok Classics Competition - Exclusive Party W/ Jack Beats + More

Competition Time.

One of my first pairs of proper kicks at the age of approximately 12 was a pair of Reebok Pump Omni Lites and possibly due to the fact that at the time, as well as being the coolest trainers in school I honestly thought that they made me jump higher, I have therefore been a massive fan of the Reebok classics range ever since. I re lived my childhood love of them by owning an exact pair of the Omni lights I had as a kid a few years back and have also recently added a pink and white pair of Reebok pump court victories to my collection. So I am super hyped to let you know that Reebok are back on it with their New Classic Lite range.


Check out the below image featuring the new Reebok SL flip to get an idea of the new but classic stylings.


Photobucket



And what better way to celebrate this than with a proper knees up courtesy of Reebok.


Photobucket


Reebok classics have just announced a seriously tasty shindig taking place at a secret location in London town on October the 26th and have given us a pair of tickets to offer out to a lucky winner. The party will include sets from the mighty Jack Beats, Bluey Robinson and headlined by Labrinth whos synth feast - half step banger of a single “Earthquake” is out this weekend and I guarantee will be flying up the charts very soon.



Winning those tickets……

All you have to do to enter the draw is mail us at hello@olidabandrobin.info and let us know why you want the tickets. Most creative answer will be picked by Robin and his art schooled imagination. Winners will be picked next Monday 24th. Please note that the prize does not include transport or accommodation. However the tickets do enter two people to this exclusive invite only show that I’m sure Reebok will be laying down in the finest possible way.


Get on over to The Reebok site for more details of what they have going on here as well as the Facebook page and the exclusive JD Sports range Here

No comments:

Post a Comment